Re: End of the line for Plymouth

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 12:24:10 EST

In a message dated 11/3/99 1:37:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com writes:

<< Has anyone else heard that DC is eliminating the Plymouth brand line by the
 second half of next year.

 Ken

Yes, they are finally trimming the Fat from DC, it's about time too, other
than the prowlers, all plymoth does is make bottom of the line cars (Breeze,
neon ect.) They are a discrace to DC, just my opinion Greg

(I have nothing against old plymoths, those were cool (even though Dodge made
the same cars)