Re: Re: Prowler Pickup

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 13:24:07 EST

too bnad i thought Plymouth had a good thing with the prowler. but of course
just like anything else the people with $ pumped the price up so most couldnt
afford the prowler. I know the sticker was at about 35 k not bad for a
basically single purpose car i could afford that but if you could buy it for
that price it had to include the devil somewhere in on the deal ive seen them
at the local plymouth dealer and a sales man told me that the price was 1 1/2
 to 2 x what the sticker was. he also said they were basically auctioning it
off He was a friend so he didnt give me a bull ssell story
Rob