Re: RE: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 13:48:57 EST

In a message dated 11/04/1999 8:18:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< But yes, we basically get screwed when it comes to the real
high-performance
 cars that are offered around the world.

Yeah i guess the manufacturers think crazy americans they cant drive high hp
cars only europeans and japanese. I dont get it. I was in italy and france
and germany and they have little cars there that would leave most so called
sport cars here eating their dust. I saw a ford escort that was turbocharged
and was a convertible. it looked hot and it was italian. Also i saw the
beretta version it was called opel i think and that thing was smoking. Also
i saw a rear wheel drive lumina in saudi arabia.
Rob