Re: RE: DC Misdiagnosis...

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 14:47:18 EST

In a message dated 11/04/1999 11:22:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
james.densteadt@eds.com writes:

<< I have to agree with you though.......DODGE needs a rear wheel drive sports
 car that's comparable to the camaro and rustang in price! Say a rear wheel
 drive avenger with the 360 or the new 287 5 speed in it for about 23K or
 24K! Now that would be fun!! Where do I sign?

Yup id get something like that when i saw the avenger i hoped it was rwd but
i looked under the hood and i saw the motor was sitting the wrong way
Rob