Something different, kinda cool UPDATE #3

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 15:38:19 EST

You read my mind, was gonna ask last night. Seems this guy is kinda
flaky, talked to someone else yesterday who has a cool looking 442 that
I bought (the other guys paint job was very orange peely and plain) and
he just emailed me 2 hours ago saying that he will take my challenge. I
gave him everyone's address. I forgot that you changed yours recently,
so I'll tell him that also. Guys, PLEASE tell me if he contacts anyone!!
The new guys address is CUSTOMIZR@webtv.net

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp