RE: RE: Damn Texans! Vette vs. Viper

From: Henry Hagemeier (henryh@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 17:32:05 EST

No! It has been fun. I don't think there are any hard feelings. It has
brought some excitement/change to the list. Not that the list is boring or
anything like that. The DML is great. It has just been some fun and
change. Wow, what a long thread. It sure sparked some dialog.

Is there anybody out there that really does not like the Vette? I don't
think so. The thread has just been like the dirty dozens between friends.
You know... "well your mama is so poor...."

For what it is worth.
Henry
San Antonio
2K Sport CC 4.7 5sp 4x2 3.55sg Solar Yellow