Re: DML Digest V4 #1139

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 18:00:29 EST

  Erika
>If you take the new Dakota and the old Dakota and compare quality, the
older
  ones have it all over the newer ones. My 94 Dakota never once had a
problem,
  and I know lots of people who have the pre 97 who have never had problems.

  Yet I hear so many with problems with there 97+.

>If people are complaining, I think they have a right. They come here to see

  what other problems are happening and IF other people are having the same

  problems. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Plain and simple.

Sounds like if we had a VIN# Registry, people would have known what to
expect when thay bought a Dakota!!!!! At least known what to have fixed!!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318
allready replaced fuel pump, workin on the Ball joints!!!