RE: Fine rides wasRE: RE: Damn Texans!

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 20:14:25 EST

At 09:31 AM 11/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>OK, modified car vs. modified car......hmmmm let's see.....lingenfelter
>vette vs......hennesy viper........not much of a match up....sorry guy! And
>at the time the older vettes were fast. You didn't see other a ton of other
>cars and for that matter...trucks coming close like today!

 Again, price vs price, what's hennessey go for now adays? 6 figures I
believe, if you want to argue anymore, take it off the list, think all are
fed-up with hearing about your thoughts vs mine. Vipers are nice, but very
crude machines and what an awful sound they make, give me a break...(ok, no
more replies from me on here, but bet ya can't stand it and will send
something back)
         Bob