Re: DML Super Magnum 360 Dak ?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 22:49:38 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 4:38:23 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dadoctah@vitelcom.net writes:

<< Gee Frank,
 How difficult would it be to do a turn key Dakota? Start with a new
 R/T(new engine,new heads etc) change what's necessary, burn the SBEC
 programs and probably beef up the tranny. Gary P. could come up with
 some susp. stuff. We could call it the Super R/T. What we need is a
 dealer that will do a DML group buy for the R/T's, plus he could also
 sell them to the general public.
 Dr. Pat >>

Yeah Make it a Kit Car, I'd love to build one, that'd be so much fun, it
simply amazing.