Got truck back....

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 23:00:57 EST

Wow I was about to kick someones ass when I got my truck back, it wasn't
shifting near soon enough... that and the Y pipe was leaking, the mechanic
quiclty bolt the Ypipe back up tighter, problem 2 solved. Problem 1 was the
Kickdown Cable (I think that's what itis called) It's connect to the
throttle body and adjusts the the trannies shift acording to throttle
position. We then moved it to the extremes and found a somewhat happy
medium, I have still been playing with it at Gas stations,

My advice to racers it to change it, you can get really good acceleration out
of it, and still keep decent top end (sacrafice one for the other) You might
be able to get it set up better than Dodge did. Greg