Re: Was, and more ping questions, Now Tacoma

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 01:46:29 EST

JMHO, the Dak is an excellent road trip vehicle! In June, I took a 2 week driving vacation in Montana (from Portland, OR). I came back loving my Dak more than ever. It's almost ridiculously comfortable to be driving for 12 hours. Due to breaking my back when I was 14, it's uncomfortable for me to sit for long periods, but the Dak seat is so comfortable, it doesn't cause problems. Montana is a high altitude, mountainous state (hence the name), which didn't bother my little 6er at all. It gave me no trouble at all, and took me down some pretty rough roads (including the ones that turned out to be ski trails), plus the bed is a comfortable length to sleep in. I only wish I had cruise control.
Flip