Re: Re: Truck Definition-battle scars

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 12:41:38 EST

I've got the ol' scrape on the bumper from loading a washer and dryer. Those dryers are heavy! Plus some other dings...
Which reminds me, I've been toying with the idea of getting a spray-in bedliner to replace the drop-in (dealer installed). I was thinking maybe I should just have them spray some of that stuff on the bumper. Repairing or replacing the bumper seems like a waste of time and $$ since I'll just do it again.
What do you all think? Would that coating resist dings at all? Would it look really stupid, or would it be alright?
Flip

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!