Rollin' the dice......Speakin' my mind.

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 15:03:38 EST

O-K people, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark with this. Can we PLEASE
quit squabbling over other cars that are only dreams to some of us (like
me with my $28,000 annual income, thank god I'm single!!) Now, we bought
our Daks to be a cut above everyone, right?? Let's go back to acting
like that!! (although I'm just as guilty when it comes to teasin' as
anyone!!) No offense to anyone, and I did like to read about the Vette &
Viper thing, but only for a little while, and then it got weird (I love
them both)!! If someone has the money to afford these cars, more power
to ya!!! Just think though, he has all that money and bought a Dak, what
does that tell ya? Smart dude!!! This is my opinion only, and nobody can
change it!! :-) (Borrowing Jon's disclaimer, please don't sue me!!)
Let's get back to positive things!! Can I get a "Hell Yeah"? BTW, I
would LOVE to get my hands on a BMW M-5!! 400hp V-8, yadda yadda....

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp