Re: RE: Damn Texans! Vette vs. Viper -- I am fed up with some of this cr...

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 15:28:09 EST

In a message dated 11/05/1999 6:14:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DMorriso@ciena.com writes:

<< The only reason I did not buy the Viper (smart ass) is the BIG HOMOSEXUAL
LOOKING GAS CAP! As for the rest of you, I busted my ass, went to school got
a great job and fell into some big money. I was relativly poor all my life
and now (I do not give a shit how anyone else thinks I look) I am going to
live like everyone should be able to! I test drove MY new Ferrari F50 last
night! Again I do not care to look cool, I just care to drive MEAN MACHINES.
I liked the Viper other than the gas cap. But the Vette did more for me. AND
I TELL YOU NOW - I AM NOT A OLD MAN NOR A STUCK UP PRICK - I am under 30 and
having fun driving cars that I always just dreamed of driving. I am done with
this string. Sorry if I pissed anyone off - but, that is how I feel

You tell em

 Now lets get back to the DAK -- I need a good set of Nerf bars and a good
brush guard -- any suggestions?

 Actually i looked around and to tell you and to my surprise the dodge
optional broush guards and nerf bars seem to be the best priced
Rob