2000 Dak info

From: ERIC KURTZ (y2kxj@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 15:55:02 EST

  Hi everyone. One of the guys on my xj mailing list had a question
that I had to go to the engineers for. In my seeking of info, he later
brought me Product Information sheets on both Jeep XJ and the 2000 Dak.
So! If there is any question you might have about it, nows the time to
ask me. I wont be here but for maybe 2 more days. Then Im signing off
AGAIN!!!! Ill average close to 300+ emails a day between this list and
the other! Cant handle that much! SO, ask away guys.
Eric
y2kxj