Cap & rotor info Thanks Bernd!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 15:58:40 EST

Went to Kragen and got a "Niehoff" cap & rotor for my lil' V-6, and
noticed that when I took the old one off (got it from Jules for $36) it
had the same markings and all, and cost me only $19!! They are
identical, right down to the "Made in USA" markings, and brass to boot!!
GRRRRR!! Part # AL720 for the cap, rotor is # AL44G, in case anyone
cares. Kragen is the only one here in the Valley that had it. Not Pep
Boys, Auto Zone, Parts Plus, or Car Quest had them.
    Bernd, you should see my old ones, and I did not have an MSD until a
few weeks ago, (as you well know!) mine makes yours look pristine! The
terminals were black!! I had only 15,000 miles on them. Gotta keep a
closer eye on my mileage, being that my 30" Dueler A-T's throws my
mileage off!! Also got a "Check Engine " after the change. Tried to pull
the code, none. So I just dis-connected the battery and re-connected it
and no more MIL. Wonder what happened?

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp