Re: power steering pulley wobble

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 01:15:11 EST

Nope. that's dodge quality for ya. just kidding!

They probably didn't press the (rivit") in hard enough. or something else is
vibration along the belt causing everything else to wobble, but the steering
pully was the weakest link and it's showing the most. I'd take it to a
dealer.. (Don't let them tell you "it's bad, but it's bad within specs"
DEMAND it be fixed!)
-Dester

<< I am just curious if anyone else has had this problem or is it a built in
 feature (he he)? When the motor is idiling, the power steering pulley
 wobbles. It's not bad, but it wobbles non the less. When the rpm's are
 raised, it stops (probably due to the belt tension). I can actually move the
 pulley a little bit when the motor is off. Thanks for your input.