Posting Statistics (Mike G. The last one, I promise!)

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 20:13:22 EST

Sorry guys and gals, I couldn't resist the previous nonsense! And yes, I
know I used up all the bandwidth in the free world just to try to make a
joke (I hope they got posted in the right order).

Hell, I'd post more but I'm having trouble just keepin' up with the
readin'. And by
the time my slow a$$ typin' fingers can get a post out, someone's killed
the thread and I look like a jacka$$ for dredging up ancient history!

Seriously, Hey Rob, don't take anything said here too personal. Stay active
with the list. If I get tired of readin' your posts, I just turn that
little wheel on the mouse and move forward (much the same as most people
probably do to my posts!). ;o) If you have something useful (or even not
that useful), feel free to share it with us. If you're feeling overwhelmed
trying to answer all those e-mails, try switching to 'Digest Mode' and
getting everything sent to you in manageable groups. This helps me follow
the discussions (may not for everyone).

I do have one thought to share though, reading through the recent
Tupperware vs. Steel debate, some people starting posting alot to 'List
Administrator'. I think the list should be self-policing and not have to
bother Jon to settle squabbles. If we don't like the way someone is acting,
we use peer pressure to let them know. IMHO, Jon is busy enough doing cool
stuff like the VIN database to have to act as hall monitor. If Jon thinks
he needs
to step into something, I'm sure he's more than capable to do it on his
own.

These are just my humble opinions. I have fresh batteries in the smoke
detector, my Nomex suit is on, and I'm holding a fire extinguisher in front
of me. I'm ready for the backlash! Let the flames begin!!!!!

Mike G.

One foot in the grave,
And one on the pedal,
I'se born a rebel.