RE: 1/4 mile goal reached!

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat May 08 1999 - 20:44:11 EDT

Good job ed, I reached a goal I didn't think possible today also. 14.99 @
88 mph at Mason-Dixon Dragway. Yesterday I managed a 14.89 with my Shelby
at Cecil County, but that was down at sea level. I'm usually about .3
slower at mason dixon, so that means with some good cold weather at Cecil,
it's possible for me to see a 14.7 or better with my shelby in colder
weather.

Also mentioned, I got a 16.01 out of my 94 dakota sport with a V-6, 5 speed.
Mods are limited to a K&N 14x3 open filter, 180 thermostat, and a Rhino
performance dual Cat-back exhaust. I have to say I'm really happy with the
performance of the V-6, although it just don't have the torque the Shelby
does, oh well ;~)

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 90MPH)
94 V-6 Dakota Sport (16.01 84MPH)