Wurstfest and DML drunks

From: Gene Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 10:58:28 EST

Sorry to have missed it all guys and gals, but we totally forgot to mark the
calendar. I certainly expected Bernd to consume more than a pitcher of beer.
Hell, he drank three time that much at my place during the Show and Race in
Sept. Sure would have liked to go as I miss the great quantities if food,
drink and dance! Maybe neat time. Keep us posted on the spring picnic, and
remember that the Houston and San Antonio clubs have a spring picnic too!.

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net