Re: 4.7 engine questions....

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 11:07:06 EST

I don't own one yet but Ron (sorry don't know last name) was running one at
cecil yesterday and it was running in R/T territory 15.4 this was an auto
and a CC so these times were pretty impressive. Whatever it gives up in
torque and HP it must make it up somewhere else. my 318 ran a 16.001 on it's
first trip to the track and it's a SC, If it were a CC you can about 200 lbs
and 2 tenths
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1