Re: 8 AND 6 TEST DRIVES (Was ping)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 08:43:25 EST

I bought a V8 4x4 and when my dept. needed a new p/u I bought a '99 V6 4x2...
The difference is night and day. The V6 is still a nice ride though.
Tom

Subject: DML: 8 AND 6 TEST DRIVES (Was ping)
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 11/6/99 9:03 PM

You really couldn't tell? I drove the 6 first, and to be honest, I was
disappointed. I thought my friends 6 cyl Ram was quicker than the 6 cyl 4x4
Dak. Then I drove the 8.... it was like waking up :-)

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://ww.bastaards.org