Talk about false advertising!!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 02:46:45 EST

Thought y'all get a good laugh out of this, I was coming down the 5 fwy
from a cruise night, and I heard an ad on the radio tonight promoting
5-star dealers. It was where a tour group was going around, noting the
"spacious customer lounge" (LOL) and the group was getting real excited
when they saw someone taking delivery of their new car how it was an
honor to see this (yawn!!), but the thing that got me was when they said
"look, someone is pulling into the service bay, let's watch how fast
they work." ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Hmmmm, I smell another false advertising
class action lawsuit coming.........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp