Re: DML:"5-Speeds RULE and V6's can stomp V8's!!!"

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 03:26:59 EST

hey guys good night tonight. I just smoked a ranchero/el camino hard. i
heard him coming up and he was slowing down *( red light ) then light turned
green and i was standing still he was moving mabey 4 to 7 mph. he punched it
i punched it and i was pulling on him. We stopped at the next light and he
was checking my dakota out. he asked if it was a RT i told him no it was a
regular dakota. he thought i had a 360 and when i told him it was a 4.7 he
said no way. so i pulled over and showed him. He thought i was lying so i
asked what he had he said 350 but would go no further. The thing asnt set up
right cause it was stumbling at idle but i had a good feeling when i won
Rob