Re: - SS454 dude

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 03:39:56 EST

Come on Jack, he's just interested and he's talking about DML related stuff.
Sure... I'd cut back a lil too, but I'd like to say, I fully understand
where you're comming from. I'd rather have members participate their
knowledge (or stupidity! hehe) to the DML. Thank you
-Dester

<< Dude, i dont mean to sound like a dick but I probably will, but do you have
 any idea how many messages you have posted in the last week? I read the dml
 every night after work and the last few days, you have been the poster of
 about 60% of 150 messages daily, it doesnt bother me a bit, but damn, dont
 you think that some people may be gettin tired of some of your MANY
 postings? Go ahead and rag on me, I wont respond, but jeez dude, I have
 never seen so many mails from one person in 2 days ever....

 Later
 Jack