Re: More Speakers = Louder?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 21:50:51 EST

In a message dated 11/4/99 11:19:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
swatfish@hotmail.com writes:

<< Also you may want to pickup a crossover to
 cut out low bass to the 5.25's, they aren't designed to handle it. You may
 want to look at a subwoofer too. Got two 8" fosgates running off fosgate 80
 watt amp (bridged) and will make the truck rattle. If you don't have room
 for a subwoofer, try a tactile transducer that attaches to the bottom of the
 seat. It makes the rattle sans the sound pressure level. Anyways,
 something to chew on. >>

Yeah I would like to get a two way Xover. So I can send Bass (mid bass too)
to my 10 Sub, and then send the rest to my Door Speakers through my other
amp, sad part, using bigger amp for Door Speakers than sub... Hehehe