Re: front end vibration

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 21:42:42 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: mike kulczycki <dakota1994@hotmail.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 1999 6:03 PM
Subject: DML: front end vibration

> well i just noticed on the freeway that i have some vibration on the front
> end at about 70-75. especially on the right side. it never did this
> before... here is what i have, 94, 2wd, v6, cc, and about 72000 miles.
> and the only susupension work i have done is new shocks about a year ago,
so
> everything is original. any suggestions on what could be wrong?? any
help
> is appreciated...
> mike k

When did you last have your tires balanced? I notice that when I get
vibrations at higher speeds, I just take my truck in a get the tirea
rebalanced(free for me). Even if I dont have vibrations, when I take my
truck in for free tire rotation, I have them check the air as well as the
balancing on all the tires. This might be your problem area. Hope this
helps.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6