Re: Stock 99 v8 throttle body -sale

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 20:18:22 EST

In a message dated 11/6/99 8:13:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, acolona@i-55.com
writes:

<< I have a stock v8 throttle body off my 99 for sale. One of the screws that
 goes into the shaft stripped out in it, but if anyone wants it to bore out
 you'll have to use another shaft anyway (I think). I'm guessing it's around
 100, but that price is extremely negotiable.

 Aaron C. >>

Aaron,

I'll buy it from you.... Didn't I charge you for a core? If so, send it back,
the stripped screw isn't any problem, we toss the OE shaft in the garbage.

ttyl
Patrick