Re: POSTING STATISTICS

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 12:04:51 EST

Interesting information Preach, I think I'll start
monitoring myself to cutback on comments on non-Dak
related posts. Hear that Dave! 7th place is all yours
man! I know Bernd has alot of posts, but its usually to
help someone out. On the other end of the scale, one DML'er
with the most bang for the buck posts goes to Frank Holloway,
can you say CONTENT! You ought to write a Magnum book Frank.
We're lucky to have guys like these around.

GS -