Re[8]:_Locker_for_'98_Dodge_Dakota_ _

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 15:28:27 EST

Hey, that brings up a question... Since it looks like I'll be able to buy one
in December, can you folks that have installed one of these "drop-in" lockers
let me know of any pit-falls or things to look out for when installing it. From
what I've heard it is very straight-forward but I'd appreciate any advice. Just
be sure to type real slow and clear so I can understand it! :-)
Thanks!
Tom