Re: VIN # Registry....

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 17:17:39 EST

It's highly possible that we have more than 7 entries stevie_o! Jon has
to manually enter each entry in and that could take awhile! Many thanks
to Jon for providing this for us, and the DML, and the dealer rating
resource, and space to put stuff (like pics) for those of us who don't
have websites, and ..... I think ya'll get my drift?

You don't even have to give out your whole VIN #! Just bits and pieces of
it! Let's take advantage of this! (Actually you don't have to give your
VIN at all, just fill in some blanks.)

BTW - I drive my truck EVERY day!

>Who is too stupid to take advantage of a registry
>that could provide FREE Warrenty for all involved???
>ANYONE not smart enough to use (take advantage of )
>our VIN# registry!!!!!!
>You are only doing yourself a favor by using it, and
>finding out that ALL 1999 Dakota 4x4's have
> BAD BALL JOINTS !!!!!!!!

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"