Re: RE: 1/4 mile goal reached!

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 18:20:28 EST

 Congrats Ed with that fine ET and also to Bob T. (or is it B. for Burlington
;) ) for another of your personal bests up there at Cayuga!

 And Scott, I would bet you could have run a 14.7 at Cecil yesterday with the
ole' Shelby. I went back down yesterday (same setup) and went a tenth quicker
and a mph faster. My new personal best is 14.042 @ 96.38.

 Man, what a difference weather conditions make!

 Shane B