Re: Re[2]: =??B?oExvY2tlcg==?= for '98 Dodge Dakota =??B?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 19:24:09 EST

Well, yeah, dollars are a definite issue here too. I can't really afford to change all that, I thought maybe I'd buy the parts, and get the work done later.
So the point is this thing is ultra-easy to install? Could even an ignorant, blundering fool such as myself install it herself? I'd love to do it myself, if I could. I don't want to start taking things apart and then not be able to put them back together again.
Flip