Re: Re: stereo help-bad amp or xover?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 15:55:11 EST

I hadn't pushed them too hard; not much bass goes to them as I get
most of that from the sub. I'm still waranteed. Now it's working fine
again so they couldn't have been blown, If they have the same amp
output as the tweets and the tweets work that means the amp output was
good too(maybe). Probably PFM failure. If it happens again I'll do
some real troubleshooting. Thanks guys.
Dr. Pat
BTW, did some fast dirt road driving this weekend, that may have
shaken something and caused it to start working properly again. I
dusted an S10 really good. IF he was smart he would have just parked
a while and waited for the dust cloud to settle.