valentine 1 group-buy NOT POSSIBLE

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 20:06:54 EST

Sorry everyone, Can't convince Valentine Research to offer a group buy.
Hell, I couldn't even convince them to sell me 50 of them at a reduced
rate. A couple years ago when the Valentine's first came on the market
(91/92?) they did offer group rates and they were consistently taken
advantage of, so Mike Valentine said no more group buys. They only sell
individual units at this point.

I bought mine today. $404.50 or something like that. Shipped UPS ground..
Damned expensive for a radar locator but I really miss the one that someone
stole last year.

Thanks,
Steve Strigle
'00 Dakota RT