Re: Jingle noises on 1990 dakota

From: Michael Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 20:49:21 EST

hhmmmm....
I have an 88... lemme look back at all my noises....
where is the noise comin' from? You got me just as puzzled...

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> "Dustin Dionne" <dustboy18@hotmail.com> 11/06/99 02:36AM >>>
When driving my '90 Dakota, I hear a ringing noise, almost like bells. I
really have no idea what is is, but a guess might be the speedometer cable.
I'm in the dark, so can anyone with information on this occurance offer me
some assistance? I'd be very greatful.

Thank you,
Dusty