Re: timing

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 23:55:14 EST

Is the dakota's stock timing supposed to be variable? or does it jump around?
 I know for a fact that my fuel syncronization (turning distributor) is also
VERY variable as my timing too.
-Dester

<< I just flipped through my newest HOTROD mag and they had a pretty good
 article on timing and spark curves and pinging. didn't read it through yet
 but it looked pretty good and would probably answer alot of the timing
 questions that have been floating around the list lately
 Joe W.
 87 Shelby Charger 13.9
 98 Dakota 13.1