Re: I need to tow a car.

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 00:33:44 EST

andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< When I rented a UHaul trailer about 5 months ago to move, they asked me
 a lot of questions about what would be towing it, and what kind of hitch
 it'd be on. They do check the "official" ratings on this stuff and
 double-check that you've got the hardware you say you've got when the
 hand over the trailer.

I rented a trailer form u haul a few times. When i had my crew cab they didnt
even ask they just hooked it up. They didnt ask with any of my trucks. They
just hooked it up and checked the lights
Rob