RE: ...No really...Re: - SS454 dude

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 12:49:45 EST

    Everyone else was picking on you Jack, I just had to join in on the fun!
Seriously, I don't think that post amounts are in the "DML bylaws".
Everyone
have fun and you boys kiss and make up now, ya hear?

Blaine, down the Warner Robins Way

Its all good, we already kissed and made up, it was a goof on my part, the
more mail I get, the better, helps the work day go by much quicker. I am man
enough to admit my goofups ::beats chest like tarzan:: And you can rag on
me all night long, I kinda like the attention ;-]

Love
Jack