Dan's truck & Patrick's new Ford!? Re: Stock Intake for V8 Magnum?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 01:03:28 EST

In a message dated 11/9/99 9:00:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I have a 98 manifold off my RT and the manifold is clean and ready to go if
 you want it. Shoot me a reasonable price and it is yours. I have the M1 on
 there now and I am doing the trade in so the M1 is staying on.

 Email me

 Dan Colucci >>

How's the Vortech running with the xtra goodies? Any ETs yet?

I'm vehicalless at the moment, but I found a '97 Mustang GT ( i know , i know
, but I need money for the Project Dak :/ ) , 5 speed , 3 year 100,000 mile
Ford warranty , Leather, Immaculate Inside & Out, Boss 460 Sound Tape w/ 10
Disc CD , 45-50,000 miles.... $10,000 cash. It's only the 4.7, but I think
with a set of springs , wheels & tires & some tinted windows... it'll be a
nice looking car for daily commute, get good milage, and leave me a good
chunk of change left over for the Dak.

Am I getting ripped off?

ttyl
Patrick