Re: Dan's truck & Patrick's new Ford!? Re: Stock Intake for V8Magnum?

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 06:31:06 EST

Patrick,

The truck was running awesome and your TB seemed to be helping. I am
participateing in the buyback of the RT and I have ordered a 2000 Sport with
the 4.7 and 5 speed.

Can I send back your TB for a refund because I will not be able to use it on
the 2000 4.7. I still have it on the truck but can have it off today and
sent back on Friday if needed.

Check edmunds.com for the prices on used Mustangs. it sounds good to me.
Are you also getting the 4.7 Dak? I think this will be a great truck. I
will then start saving money for an older Mopar to race.

Thanks for all your help.

Dan