Re: Keyed!!

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 08:45:39 EST

I feel your pain, dude. I don't know if you remembered the thread, but
I also got keyed. The difference here is that I caught the b**ch doing
it and made her pay. That godless sloppy whore went really deep along
the side of the truck bed, and not quite as bad under my CC window, so
that one may be buffed out. I'm taking the whole thing to a body shop
where they will fix the scratch, then go over the entire truck, touching
up, clearing, and sanding where necessary. Then the baby gets buffed
from stem to stern for a finish oh, about 3 miles deep.

Later,
Cale
98cc318sporty, scarred, no intercooler