Re: RE: 800+ DML messages and more importantly--SEMA

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 16:06:05 EST

At 07:13 AM 11/10/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>That's a good way of saying it. ;) I couldn't find any
>specifics as to what sort of solid front axle they put
>under it, but damn, it sure looks BAD! I also went on a
>little quest to find out who made the front winch
>mount/brush guard deal, but no one had any info--guess I'll
>have to keep an eye out for the mag. To top it off, they
>had the motorcycle I want in the bed--the new 400CC
>Cannondale (yes, they are now producing bikes with
>engines). The thought crossed my mind to just climb up in
>the truck and see if I could learn how to 'hot-wire.' ;)
>
>Dream'n . . .
>JY

        Looks like a good ol' Dana 60 to me - with a four link and coil over
shocks. Rear looks like a Dana 60 straight up with ladder bars, coil-overs,
and a CV jointed axle... Can you say $$$? Just CV my friends Wrangler the
other day, it's almost done!! Someone on the Dakota webring swapped a Dana
44 on the front of his Gen Dak. Damn good looking truck!

Brian
93 Dak
(now with tweaked frame....) =(