Quality Fan Thermostat ?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 17:09:52 EST

Just wondering if anyone that installed their own fan
can make a suggestion on a good adjustable thermostat
to kick the fan on. I have 2 Potter & Brumfield 40 amp
relays in the circuit (overkill for 2, 10 amp fans) but
they are the very small VF4 series. The 3 inputs to kick
the fan on are, 1 A/C, 1 adj.thermo and 1 manual switch.
Should there be more? Anyone have any regrets not installing
anything else with their fan control setup? BTW, if I can't
find a good adjustable thermostat, I know pepboys has a Hayden
thermostat kit for $39 with relays. I've also heard someone
talk about one that installs in the thermostat housing, you
have to drill a hole and tap threads??Haven't seen that one yet.

Thanks

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd
w/Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans, soon!