Re: Re: Trailmaster install update

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 16:37:10 EST

oh yeah, Jon-- the Dodge dealer I stopped at wasn't Hendricks, it was the
other one off Wake Forest Rd (for the life of me I can't remember the name of
the Dealer)...I was in the area and decided to pop in....they were just as
clueless as Hendricks...!
I'm still not sure how many teeth I need on that gear but I'll Let you know
when I figure it out...

by the way, you did a ring and pinion swap, didn't you? Where did you have it
done and what was the rough cost? I'm gonna need to get that done
eventually...

thanks,

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4