Re: Who has blown up a rear end??

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 18:12:44 EST

you can pick up shims at most speed shops. I've run everything from stock to
4 1/2 inch drop and haven't had a problem, and I'm pretty hard on rears.
right now I'm running 4 degrees of correction due to my oddball setup. as
long as you check the angle after you put the truck back on the ground and
correct as needed you should be OK.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1