Re: Burnouts????

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 18:52:03 EST

In a message dated 11/10/99 10:08:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Yllwdkta@aol.com writes:

<< I did my very first burnout ever this evening. I felt it was even better
 than the one posted a week ago (sorry). I was really pumped and sad that no
 one i know could see it. But i have proof, the rubber is stuck under the
 raer bumper. My question is i know how to do it in a auto but i have stick.

 I just reved the engine, let out the clutch, and push the brake. Is there a
 better way.

Yes, install a line lock. It will lock the front brakes only. After you
apply the brakes, push the line lock button, hold it down, and start
releasing the clutch as you start revving the motor. You can hold the truck
in one spot as long as you want!! :) I have one on mine, havent tried it
yet, but will be soon.

Brad