Re: Re: RE: Quality Fan Thermostat ?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 19:50:37 EST

It was good for a tenth or two on my truck if I remember right. Just be
careful if you run underdrive pulley's. between the lower voltage and
reduced pump volume I ran into problems keeping it cool. then I switched to
25% underdriven from 50% and it's all better.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
www.geocities.com/nosdakota