Re: JBA Headers are here!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 23:52:49 EST

---- Original Message -----
From: Bernd D. Ratsch <bernd@texas.net>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Cc: Joe Stone <jstone@jbaracing.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 6:19 PM
Subject: DML: JBA Headers are here!!

> WOW! These look really good! Nickel Plated (almost chrome looking), nice
> think flanges, and all of the ports are smoothed out. :)
>
> I'll let you all know how it goes on Friday with the install.
>
> Preliminary pictures are already up on my site:
> http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/DakotaPics.htm

Those look pretty darn sweet there Bernd!!!! As I am sure you will, give a
full report. Unfortunately I will have to wait to read in......unless I can
get email 20ft up in the stand when I am hunting!! Anyways, good luck with
it. I did look one time where my exhaust manifolds connected to the y-pipe,
and was kind of stumped. Of course connecting the manifold to the y-pipe
were some type of bolts, with hex style heads ontop, and some weird looking
nut assembly underneath that I would have no clue of how to loosen those?
Are your similar? How will you go about taking them off? Did the JBA's come
with any hardware? If not, are you just going to reuse the stock bolts?
Thanks and good luck again.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6