Impression of the Quad Cab

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 00:37:45 EST

Well, I went over it with a fine tooth comb, and I really liked the
thing. I fit in the back seat fairly comfortably, you can tell the cab
is a beefy design by looking at the pillars. This one was a 4x2 Sport,
fairly basic. All it had was power mirrors, 6x9, tilt, cruise, a/c,
auto, "premium trim" interior, rear window defroster, and the V-6.
Something tells me it would be a slug. Sticker was $22,084. I think I'll
hold on to mine for a little longer!! Oh, me and my buddy went out to
lunch, and when we got it back, it was SOLD!! Oh well, got my QC already
spec'd out!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp